Women who care for themselves and their environment can opt for Jovial Care reusable menstrual cup. 100% Medical Grade silicone is a material used in the making of this cup. The reason behind the choice of material is that medical industry trusts this material for its softness, zero odour, comfort and no allergy. Women can opt for reusable menstrual cup over sanitary pads, specially when travelling or playing any kind of sports. Based on the size of the cup, it can retain 15 ml to 30 ml.
Sustainable cups lead to minimal waste
Collect blood, No PH issue
Protects for up to 10 hours protection without any need for change
Easy fit and no leakage
Superior rim quality makes seal with no leakage
Good capacity as per the cup size
Sterilize and use again
Long stem with fine grip for easy hold
Soft and comfortable
How To Use:
1. WASH: Use warm water to wash the cup and hands.
2. FOLD CUP: Hold the cup, and press its sides to fold it in half. Use your thumb and forefinger to fold the sides again firmly. Women can make another shape as per their comfort.
3. INSERT- Use your free hand to separate the labia and then push the folded cup into vaginal opening. Women should empty this menstrual cup 2 to 5 times daily.
4. ROTATE IT TO MAKE A SEAL: Once the cup is inside the vagina, rotate it firmly so that a seal is created to protect leakage.
5. FEEL COMFORTABLE: Relax and feel comfortable.
6. REMOVE: Use warm water and soap to wash hands. Hold the stem and pull it gently until you reach the base of the menstrual cup. In order to release the seal, pinch the base. Now pull it down to remove and empty it in the toilet. Wash the cup with warm water and re-insert or store safely till next menstrual cycle.
Size: Small, Medium and Large
Volume capacity: up to 15 ml, upto 25 ml and upto 30 ml